New Year 2020!

Starting this 'new year' feels so hard. Too many information to consume nowdays and somehow make me feel stressed.

Starting from my place and going large to the world:
Jakarta is flooded
China claimed Natuna as their territory
UK caught a sexual abuser
Australia is burning
Ukranian plane chrased
The US is starting a war.

Anyone feel the same?


Flooded in Jakarta
is not something new. Some last year ago, I just saw it on media. But this year, I saw and I felt it by my self. Roads, offices, stations, and many public area are closed due to the flooding. Many houses and cars were broke. The power outage. No fresh water. Some of my friends can't go to the office cause their area just full of water, their motor cycle and car just got soak by the water also.

Its really scared me and make me frustated.

Let's make any changes. Let's love our enviroment more.

For example by not using plastic, I do agree. But please buy one "eco-friendly bag" and bring it on. Don't always buy the new one in every shop. The production of that bag requires more energy and emissions than plastic-bag. So please don't make any new trash.

And also by using tumbler and stanless stell spoon, straw, fork etc. Please buy it wisely. Most of the time when I look something cute I really wanna buy it, but actually I dont need that much.

Love the earth. So they will love us back.


Last but not least: adopt media diet so we can be more conscious to consume information.

You don't need to know eveything, but you should know something really well. Happy 2020!

Keep safe everyone!



Comments

Instagram

Followers

Popular Posts

New Circle

Saudade - Kunto Aji