Pernah ngga ada di suatu circle yang isinya orang-orang yang bukan "kamu banget" gitu? Katanya, kalau mau lihat bagaimana diri kalian, coba lihat lima orang terdekat kalian. Nah, waktu itu aku ngga ngerasain nih circle terdekat aku mencerminkan diriku kala itu. Kita flashback bentar ke tahun 2016. I joined an internship program from my Uni. There were 10 people who joined this program. I'm a kinda good to adapt with the new-life. It was easy for me to make friends with everyone. And lucky me I found close friends there. Two-people that really different from me. They are really kind and too sensitive at the same time. Both of them were really ambitious than I'm more like "let it go-person". Both of them also really introvert and overthinking. They treat me like I'm their baby (just because I can't cross the street but hey Hanoi has a pretty chaos traffic, trust me). They were smart students in my department btw. Jujur takut banget dulu t...
Its just like a normal day. He call me and asking where am I and here he is. He flew from Bali to my place in the same day. Dont get me wrong. He often come to Jakarta just to hv a coffee or craving some his fav food. Crazy rich, huh? I just finish my work and start to go to the place that he want to be. I tought its gonna same like a day what we hv before. Talks, chill, hv a dinner, laugh and get some coffee in the end. But its far from what I tought. When he saw me, he just come and hug me so tight. No words. He even yet to say hello to me. And I start to realized that someone is crying over my soulder. I hv no idea. What happen, actually? Is that so hurt and hard, dude? And I realized something on that day.... Do you guys ever feel to being 'home' for some people? Being such a the comfort place to lay on for ur bestfriend family or u named it, whatever its on their happy day or not, do you? Sometimes we just too busy to looking for the best 'home' in person without ...
Mengakhiri suatu kebersamaan. Menyudahi suatu kebiasaan. Membiasakan diri tanpa dirinya. Memang tak mudah, tapi bukan berarti tak bisa. Ada pepatah lama ' kalau masih saling sayang kenapa tidak dikomunikasikan ?' K o m u n i k a s i. Terdengar sepele memang. Namun disinilah akarnya. Tentu komunikasi yang kooperatif adalah salah satu faktor penunjang berhasil tidaknya suatu hubungan. Tidak menunda - nunda untuk menyelesaikan masalah. Adanya keterbukaan dari kedua belah pihak. Membicarakan apa yang dirasakan. Mendiskusikan suatu perbedaan pendapat. Mencarikan solusi dari suatu pertikaian. Namanya juga komunikasi, maka harus dari kedua belah pihak. Kalau satu pihak saja namanya jadi telepati hehe. Bila timbul perasaan ragu, itu juga manusiawi. Toh, tak ada yang pasti di dunia ini. Apa yang manusia bisa pastikan ? Hanyalah suatu ketidakpastian. Muak itu wajar, capek juga normal. Hati kita memang tercipta untuk merasakan hal - hal tersebut. Kalau terasa sus...
Comments
Post a Comment