Home

Its just like a normal day. He call me and asking where am I and here he is. He flew from Bali to my place in the same day. Dont get me wrong. He often come to Jakarta just to hv a coffee or craving some his fav food. Crazy rich, huh?

I just finish my work and start to go to the place that he want to be. I tought its gonna same like a day what we hv before. Talks, chill, hv a dinner, laugh and get some coffee in the end. But its far from what I tought.

When he saw me, he just come and hug me so tight. No words. He even yet to say hello to me. And I start to realized that someone is crying over my soulder.

I hv no idea. What happen, actually? Is that so hurt and hard, dude?


And I realized something on that day....

Do you guys ever feel to being 'home' for some people? Being such a the comfort place to lay on for ur bestfriend family or u named it, whatever its on their happy day or not, do you?

Sometimes we just too busy to looking for the best 'home' in person without makes ourself such a good enough 'home' for another.

We are just human. We always looking for the kindest person, but sometimes we forget that actually, what we need is being a good person.

Its okay to be not okay


Comments

Instagram

Followers

Popular Posts

New Year 2020!

New Circle

Saudade - Kunto Aji