Happiness

As a human being, we eat sleep work and repeat. I like to eat and sometimes trying to cook but hate to clean. Everybody did, isn't it? Oh my love and hate relationship 😁

Today, on this gloomy Tuesday, I decided to cook. Classic tomato spaghetti is my favorite (cause it's easy) haha. At least I made the tomato sauce by my self. Proud.

I share it with my brother. He never said that my food was delicious. Mostly like:
'hmmm so basic'
Thanks for saying the truth but it's okay as long as you finish eating my food.

While we are eating usually we also have a random talk about life. Why adulting is hard?


*Okay back to pasta

The best pasta I ever tried was cooked by my best friend. The homemade one. This is it!

Won't hurt
Bon Appétit



Actually, it's just a normal pasta but she cooks it with love and all of us eat it with happiness. That's why it's unforgettable. Yea we had lunch together with some of our friends too because good food must be shared.

Good food with lovely people bring happiness, isn't it?

So, don't eat alone dude! You can ask me to have lunch or dinner together :)

Comments

Instagram

Followers

Popular Posts

New Year 2020!

New Circle

Saudade - Kunto Aji